Eve Taylor London is truly passionate about natural skincare. For over five decades they have been harnessing the power of aromatherapy and botanical extracts to enhance skin and wellbeing.
Founded by pioneering aromatherapist Eve Taylor OBE, their products are enriched with the finest hand-blended essential oils.
Available only through salons, spas and professional therapists, Eve Taylor London products ensure your skin looks it’s very best, every day.
Good For Skin Ingredients
They select and use quality ingredients derived from nature and science for skin that’s naturally beautiful and glowing.
- Proudly UK
- All their skincare is researched, developed and manufactured in the UK.
- 100% natural essential oils, sustainably sourced. Only the highest-quality, sustainably sourced essential oils are used in their products.
- They never have and never will test on animals – only on willing human beings.
- Environmentally Friendly
- Their packaging is recyclable.
Eve Taylor London understands how hard it is to find a skincare brand that suits your skin as well as your ethical values. They have been a family-run, UK business for more than 50 years; their values are part of their fabric and always will be.
They believe in high-quality products at affordable prices, because everybody deserves beautiful skin. They choose the gentlest yet most effective ingredients, for skin that’s naturally beautiful and glowing.
They don’t believe in animal testing – their products are tested only on willing humans and the majority of their range is vegan- friendly.
Their essential oils are all sourced from nature, so it’s important that they help protect the world for generations to come. That’s why they aim to be as sustainable as and use recyclable packaging.
We use the Ellebana One Shot Lash Lift system and here is why…
• Quick Treatment Times – Approx 45 minutes. This is a perfect “lunchtime” procedure with zero downtime.
• Easy Eyelash Positioning – Your provider will curl your eyelashes back along a silicon rod before applying the perm solution. This simple step allows the technician to perfectly position your lashes, enhancing the overall appearance and how they frame the shape of your eye.
• Natural Appearance – The Elleebana procedure uses silicone pads. These pads allow the lash to lift from the root, rather than the tip. It creates a more natural effect.
• Straightening or Lifting – Believe it or not, some people think their lashes are too curly. The Elleebana treatment protocol works for this need, too, straightening each lash to develop the illusion of increased length. You definitely have options.
• Lash Length – It doesn’t matter if you have short or long lashes; this treatment is safe for use on all types. Other lash lift options are sometimes limited to longer lashes – and they may not work on light lashes at all.
• The Appearance of Long Lashes – Putting on eyelash extensions every morning takes time and effort, especially if you’re new to the lash enhancement world. Elleebana Lash Lifts eliminate the need for glues and other harsh chemicals while saving you precious minutes each day.
• Nourishing Effects – The Elleebana Lash Lift formulation is highly nourishing. Each application contains no harsh chemicals, which means less drying, fewer incidents of eyelash breakage and just plain stronger lashes. In fact, many women report an improvement in how their natural lashes grow after regular Elleebana use.
• Easy Aftercare – While you do need to avoid rubbing your eyes after your lash lift, there is very little aftercare involved. You can go back to your regular shower routine right away. You can also swim or participate in sports — no limitations!
• Hygienic Application – Elleebana Lash Lift components come in single-use packets. This means your lashes are yours alone, never exposed to anyone else. Your technician will open your packets during your session and what is inside is yours alone. There’s no sharing, no question about storage, and no waste
* a patch test will be required at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
Elim is a medical-grade pedicure treatment which uses state-of-the-art ingredients to remove hard skin and calluses from the feet.
Rushed for time?
Or if your feet need an overhaul, indulge in the Luxury Elim Pedicure.
How often should you have a pedicure?
Every 3 weeks for best results, however, the Elim system is so effective that you see results after just one treatment.
Therefore, it is the perfect procedure for those wanting a one-off treatment or a regular pedicure.